AP Chinese Syllabi Available on College Board Website
- Service Briefs
- AP Chinese Syllabi Available on College Board Website
- Chinese Language Series for College (Webinar Recording)
- Chinese Language Series for K-12 (Webinar Recording)
- So Your School Is Launching An Asian-Language Program?
- So Your School Is Starting a Business Chinese Program?
- Teaching Chinese Language, Theory and Application Part 1 (Webinar Recording)
- Teaching Chinese Language, Theory and Application Part 2 (Webinar Recording)
The College Board has posted several annotated sample syllabi for AP Chinese courses on their website in order to aid teachers in designing these courses. Explanations are provided for how these syllabi meet AP Chinese standards, along with suggestions for textbooks and supplementary materials.
Cheng & Tsui is proud to see that AP Chinese teachers have used the books Beyond the Basics, A New Text for a Modern China (now Reading into a New China), and Integrated Chinese Level 2 as primary textbooks in these syllabi. All of these books are now available in updated editions.
The sample syllabi can be found here: