Teaching Chinese Language, Theory and Application Part 1 (Webinar Recording)
- Service Briefs
- AP Chinese Syllabi Available on College Board Website
- Chinese Language Series for College (Webinar Recording)
- Chinese Language Series for K-12 (Webinar Recording)
- So Your School Is Launching An Asian-Language Program?
- So Your School Is Starting a Business Chinese Program?
- Teaching Chinese Language, Theory and Application Part 1 (Webinar Recording)
- Teaching Chinese Language, Theory and Application Part 2 (Webinar Recording)
Want to make your Chinese language program the best it can be? This two part presentation will discuss practical teaching tips as taken from the resource Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language: Theories and Applications, a collection of articles and research on Chinese language pedagogy for non-native speakers and heritage speakers alike. Presented in Chinese.
|Theory and Application in Teaching Chinese_ Part I.wmv||64.05 MB|