- Companion Sites
- How do I post a new resource?
- How do I rate, tag or comment on a resource?
- How can I tell the difference between content posted by Cheng & Tsui and content posted by other users?
- What is teachers-only content?
- Subscriptions & RSS
- Copyright Notices
- Integrated Chinese Image Gallery
Contributing to PeerSource is easy!
1. On a companion site, use the links in the right sidebar to find an appropriate category for your resource (for more help, see Where should I post my resource?).
2. Click on a Post new resource button in that category.
3. On the submission page, type in a Name (e.g., "Vocabulary Game, Level 1 Part 1, Lesson 5"), Description and Tags for your resource.
4. If your resource is in a file saved on your computer, select it using the Browse button, and click Attach.
5. At the bottom of the page, click Preview to check that everything looks fine.
6. When you're ready to submit, click Save — and you're done!